Make this event memorable and productive by bringing in the expertise of a world-famous speaker on the topic of creating and nurturing a positive experience for both employees and customers. A master storyteller, Robert Spector’s speeches are humorous, entertaining and educational.
The author of 27 books including the #1 Forbes Business Book “The Nordstrom Way,” Robert has presented engaging keynotes in more than two dozen countries to a vast array of companies, organizations, governmental agencies, non-profits, trade associations, conventions, and corporate retreats.
Transform your event from “snooze” to spectacular!
Offer your audience an experience that’s fun, informative, and unforgettable by the Global Guru of Customer Service. They will learn the elements of Nordstrom’s world-class customer service culture and employee engagement while having a good time in the process. Groups, both large and small, have found Robert’s message relevant to their missions and have come away with specific takeaways for real-life situations.
A Customized Experience
Robert customizes presentations to each group based on individual needs. This isn’t a “canned” talk, but tailored content that will be relevant and practical to your organization.
- Preliminary phone conversation(s) to discuss the theme, purpose and goals of your event, and the makeup of the attendees
- Pre-event interviews with other decision-makers as well as pre-event interviews with future attendees
- Discounted pricing of his best-selling books
- Book-signing for event attendees
- Post-event evaluation with the organizational team
Choose a Topic for a Keynote Speech
Experience an enthusiastically delivered 45 to 60 minutes of humor mixed with Robert’s background of having interviewed hundreds of business owners and organizational leaders worldwide, from Toledo to Trinidad to Tokyo. The result will be a memorable presentation you will refer back to again and again during your event.
- The Last Customer Service Speech You’ll Ever Need to Hear
- 5 Steps to Customer Intimacy
- Culture, Communication and Collaboration
- The Seattle Effect: Lessons from Amazon, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Costco & Pearl Jam
- The Mom & Pop Store: Wisdom from The Neighborhood
- Survival of the Fittest: Innovation and Adaptation in the Age of Amazon